TERMS & CONDITIONS
By viewing or otherwise using any information from this site, you agree and are hereby bound to the following terms and conditions:
1. MotoTour.us and MotoTour hereby includes this site, the owner, creator, developer, programmer, and any party providing material or media that is included on this site. Some material and media may be explicitly owned by others and may be subject to copyrights, patents, and/ or terms and conditions posted elsewhere.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on MotoTour.us (the Site) is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of MotoTour. MotoTour neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MotoTour.
3. While MotoTour uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, MotoTour makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. MotoTour assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
4. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither MotoTour nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. MotoTour also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MotoTour or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, MotoTour is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by MotoTour. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. MotoTour has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although MotoTour may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, MotoTour is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. MotoTour will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MotoTour to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Motorcycle riding and/ or touring is inherently dangerous. The tours, trips, routes, and rides posted on this site are for expert motorcycle riders only. MotoTour accepts no responsibility or liability for determining the fitness or suitability of any rider to attempt the tours, trips, routes, and rides presented on this Site. It is the sole responsibility of the rider to know his or her abilities and to use sound judgment when selecting information from this site.
10. MotoTour may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.